Parkinson’s disease is a long-term progressive disease that affects the central nervous system in relation to a person’s motor skills. While no outright pathogen or abnormality causes Parkinson’s disease, scientists are still working hard to understand the disease.
Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease include
- Trembling (hands and legs)
- Stiff muscles and joints
- Trouble with movement
- Problem with balance and posture
While successful treatment of Parkinson’s disease is not possible at the moment, New Beginning Physical Therapy in Palm Desert, CA has some helpful therapy regimens. These include:
- Deep brain stimulation – this is where physical therapists at New Beginning Physical Therapy will use a device to send electrical pulses to your central nervous system through your brain. These pulses will block any nerve signals that cause Parkinson’s symptoms. Although not a full treatment deep brain stimulation is among the most effective treatment available.
- Physical therapy – by signing up for therapy at New Beginning Physical Therapy you give yourself access to the best physical therapists in Palm Desert, CA. One physical therapist in Palm Desert, CA will be assigned to your case and together you’ll combat this disease. Once you start a therapy regimen, the physical therapists at New Beginning Physical Therapy will help you work on areas that the Parkinson disease affects. You will work on:
- your balance and movement
- pain weakness
- lack of energy
New beginning physical therapy in palm desert has invested in getting the best physical therapists in Palm Desert, CA so as to help you effectively control this disease.New Beginning physical therapy aims to deliver quality service as we try to help you through this trying time. Visit our center in palm desert California for the best Parkinson’s disease care.