After a trauma or injury, people suffer from acute pain. Occasionally, they suffer from chronic pain, which usually lasts longer. Pain is a hindrance to daily activities and makes normal functions such as movement, too hard to perform. If you are looking for a way to get successful treatment for your pain, contact the physical therapists at New Beginning Physical Therapy today. They offer in-home therapy sessions which could help you alleviate and manage your pain.
What does In-home Physical Therapy Entail?
When you consult the physical therapists in Palm Desert, CA, they design a program to help you with your individualized pain relief needs. Your program may include:
- Hot therapy to help increase your range of movement
- Cold massage therapy to aid in your pain relief
- Manual manipulation and massage for the effective treatment of body pain, enough to enable you to move on to active exercise
- Exercise to help you alleviate your pain as well as strengthen your muscles. Strengthening muscles, especially those around joints, aids in the prevention of future injury and by extension, further pain
Benefits of In-Home Physical Therapy for Pain Management
Physical therapy is a useful tool for anyone who wants to manage pain. However, what makes a physical therapist in Palm Desert, CA making house calls better than one who performs therapy in a hospital or physical therapy center?
- It is a great option for people who suffer from chronic pain and would have trouble getting to the outpatient treatment center
- For a person who is recovering from surgery, in-house visits are more convenient and less painful than on-site sessions
- It is less costly to have a physical therapist in Palm Desert, CA take you through exercise and other treatment procedures
What are you waiting for? Reach out to the physical therapists at New Beginning Physical Therapy and enjoy the benefits of in-home care today!